Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 102

Thread: Gas Prices around the region?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    Well it was either come to clintwood everyday or go to haysi.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  2. #62
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    haha it's not a shot at you man...just showin another case of people whining about what a certain school does but their school does it too
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member timmy_v's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 7th, 2005
    Posts
    1,586
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    I know that i just didnt want to go to haysi. People from clintwood and there dont get along too good.
    "Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre

  4. #64
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    You do realize that is the same county there right gcdevil? You do realize that nobody has said anything about anybody in wonderful scott county who ends up going to gate city. You do realize that Kingsport is not only not in the same county as the same state, right?

    Its comments like yours that make everybody love to keep it on with Gate city.

    Sure glad didn't see any GC people ever complaining about TS bringing in transfers, oh wait, we did see that.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #65
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    I noticed that you have your location set to Pound so if you live there and drive to Clintwood via Haysi everyday I think I see how gas could be a problem for you LOL

  6. #66
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    you do realize i could get to kingsport and back before anyone from haysi could drive to clintwood right??

    it's people like you that makes me happy to point out stuff like this
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  7. #67
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    Let's stick to the topic at hand if you wanna discuss this start another thread please.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  8. #68
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    Well I for one think you should go to school in the district you are in.

    IMHO switching schools inside the same school district is Not Idea but it does not affect Taxpayers at all since there rate would not be affected, switching schools to a new school district is bad for the tax payers in the school district who accepts the Out of county students, Switching schools to a school in a different state affects every tax payer in Va. (which includes me so I have the right to be against it if I want to be)

  9. #69
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    It's not our president's fault that the world is running short on fuel reserves and our country hasn't prepared itself better by developing alternative methods of energy.

    If I were the middle east and I had something that everyone in the world needed, I'd be spiking the price of it as well. We should just figure out alternative methods to eliminate our necessity for Middle Eastern Oil. And then when the rest of the world comes crying for help with their problems we can tell 'em to piss off!

  10. #70
    Inactive Member LPDfanincarolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 6th, 2002
    Posts
    250
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas Prices around the region?

    I stopped for gas at 5 am today. I paid $3.49 per gallon. Went to lunch and price for a gallon of gas at the same station that I was at ealier in the day was up to $3.79. I am heading to southwest Virginia on friday and I just hope that I will be able to find the fuel needed to get back home on monday.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •